Windows® 8 and Windows® 7 compatible
|Product Color||Glossy Black|
|Pixel Pitch (mm)||0.276|
|Brightness ( typ.)||250 cd/m2|
|Contrast ( typ. )||1000:1|
|DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.)||12M:1|
|Viewing Angle (L/R;U/D) (CR>=10)||170/160|
|Response Time(Tr+Tf) typ.||5ms, 2ms GTG|
|Input Connector||D-sub / DVI-D / HDMI|
|Power Supply (90~264 AC)||Built-in|
|Power Consumption (On mode)||42W|
|(Power saving mode)||<0.3W|
Dimensions & Weight
|CTN Dimensions (HxWxD mm)||650x134x420|
|Dimensions with Wall Mount (HxWxD mm)||350.98x579.39x63|
|Net Weight (kg)||4.1|
|Gross Weight (kg)||5.6|
BENQ AMERICA CORP. END USER LIMITED WARRANTY
- One (3) year from the purchase date by the original retail purchaser (the “Customer”) (except for refurbished units which have a separate warranty policy) parts and labor only (No advance replacement).
- Return Merchandise Authorization Shipping: The Customer will pay shipping freight to BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider and BenQ will pay shipping freight to the Customer during the warranty period.
- DOA (Dead On Arrival): Must be reported within thirty (30) days of purchase. An RMA number must be issued in order to process the replacement. BenQ will replace the DOA unit with a brand new replacement. BenQ will cover the freight charges both ways.
- Shipping Damages: All shipping damages must be reported within seven (7) business days upon receipt of the Product. BenQ is not responsible for the shipping damages reported after such period.
- Repaired or Replaced Parts and Products: All repaired or replaced parts or products shall be warranted only for the remainder of the original warranty period specified above.
Obtaining Depot Warranty Service
If you purchased a BenQ product in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska, you are entitled to depot repair service during the warranty period subject to the following terms and conditions:
Depot warranty service is available for all Products purchased and located in the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska.
You must contact BenQ Technical Support Center at 1-866-600-2367.
BenQ or BenQ Technical Support Center will attempt to resolve technical issues over the phone. If telephone resolution is not possible, BenQ or BenQ Customer Service Center will then issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number to be used as a means of identifying the product returned. RMA authorization numbers are valid for thirty (30) days and void thereafter.
You must return the product to BenQ unless otherwise directed by BenQ to a BenQ Authorized Service Provider. You must prepay any shipping charges, export taxes, custom duties and taxes, or any charges associated with transportation of the BenQ product. In addition, you are responsible for insuring any Product shipped or returned and assume the risk of lost packages.
All returned Products must be accompanied with (i) the original shipping and packing materials, (ii) a description of the BenQ product symptom and (iii) proof of the place and date of purchase. The RMA number must be clearly printed on packing slip and on the exterior-shipping container. All Products must be sent in secured packaging to avoid any shipping damages.
BenQ and BenQ Authorized Service Provider reserve the right to refuse and return, freight collect, Products (i) that are not covered by BenQ’s warranty; or (ii) for which there is no trouble found. Products delivered to BenQ or a BenQ Authorized Service Provider with an expired RMA may be refused and returned, without prior notice, to the Customer freight collect.
BenQ or BenQ Authorized Service Provider will use its best efforts to service Products within thirty (30) days after receipt of the Products at its warehouse facilities. For return shipments of the Products, except otherwise described herein, BenQ or BenQ Authorized Service Provider will pay the shipping cost and retain risk of loss until delivery to the Customer’s location as evidenced by signature collected by carrier. The Customer may designate only one location within the continental United States, Hawaii, and Alaska for return shipments. BenQ and BenQ Authorized Service Provider are not responsible for shipping or other delays beyond their control.